Sunday, August 14, 2011

Latest Lip Lusts

Image source - Sephora

I just adore anything put out by Fresh but by far I love the Lip Sugar series! If you want truly kissable soft, full lips, Fresh Lip Sugar is the way to go. I even buy them for friends and hope they put them to good use ;). I visited the main Fresh store in NY a few years ago and it was one of the most delightful places that I have been. But I have yet to try the colored/tinted Lip Sugars. Honey seems to be right up my alley - perfect for the nude lip.

As always, I am on the hunt for gorgeous reds. This red looks divine and not so pink that I will end up with crinkly, old lady lips (always a fashion faux pas).
Image source - J. Crew

Kate Spade and Poppy King have conspired together in the most delightful way to produce awesome results in the above lipstick. Available in the fall, I may just have to slaughter some fashion victims to get one. Ha! Ok, maybe that would defeat the purpose of this cute, adorable presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment